Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go!
Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.
Testing out the play pen.
March 7, 2007 On this day, Diego tried out the play pen and he didn't hate it, PHEW!! He seemed content and played hard as usual. As you can see Diego always needs lots of toys to keep him occupied. Now, he is doing something new, at first all is toys will be in front of him and he will randomly pick a toy, play with it, flip it around, and throw it behind him. It cracks me up......sometimes. I am anxious for Diego to start sitting up better by himself AND crawling. I have been trying to show him how but nothing works!!! Diego gets around by rolling around on the floor like a can going down hill. My cousin tells me you are going to miss the days when he didn't crawl but he is SO HEAVY. By the end of the day I feel like my back is going to break in two. So, that is why I am anxious for him to start crawling. I know every baby goes through their milestones at different stages but I really wish he would start crawling, he gets very frustrated like he knows in his head that he SHOULD be crawling but his body doesn't know how. Hey check out Diego's beehive hair! HAHAHA!
6 Comments:
That is great that he likes the play pen. We just started using ours too at grandama's house. He looks so happy in all of his pictures. He has the cutest smile. We just went to a Britax marathon car seat. I had no idea how unsafe she was until we installed her new one and it doesn't even budge. It terrible that you have to spend a fortune in order for them to be safe. catching up on your old posts :)
Thanks for all the encouragement you gave me about Bailey. It helps.
He is so adorable... Oh and dont drive too fast with that new carseat.. HA HA!
I just noticed Grace and Diego have the same nickname by their doctors : Firecracker!
HEHE Firecracker, Diego is more like a hot pepper because when he doesn't get what he wants when he wants it he gets so red!!!
Diana,
Don't be in such a rush for him to start crawling! He atleast stays where you put him now, once he starts crawling look out! LOL My little guy is walking but he STILL likes to be carried all over the place so I know the feeling of how sore your back can get! I love the hair!!!!
Hi Diana! Glad you stopped by my blog to say hello! Your little Diego is a doll-baby! I'll have to make sure I keep checking in with you guys:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home