Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go!
Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.
Totally Teething


February 22, 2007 On this day, it was pretty tough for Diego. He was teething and boy are those teeth trying to push their way through. Diego wanted to smile for the camera but he wanted to cry at the same time. As soon as I put the camera down he cried his little heart out. I quickly applied ointment to his gums and then he took a long nap. Poor little guy, those teeth are really giving him pain. The teeth are not past the gums but they are right under the surface on the bottom directly in the middle. Everyone will be able to see them very soon.
1 Comments:
I saw your post on Noah's blog. Thought I would stop by your blog and take a look. Your baby is precious!! We live in Pearland and have a 9mo old girl. Take care.
Sheri
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home