Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go!
Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.
Nice and Trim
February 2, 2007 Diego kind of needed a trim so I gathered enough courage and trimmed as much hair as Diego allowed me to cut. I was so nervous because I didn't want to screw up his hair. I think I did an ok job considering it was my first time. What do you think? Of course, Diego is still smiling, I am so lucky to have such an easy going baby. I thank God for him everyday. I just can't get enough of him.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home