Diego's World

Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go! Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.

February 22, 2007

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles







February 21, 2006 I hurried to Walmart one day to buy some food, and I had to scan the toy section. I didn't want to buy Diego ANOTHER toy because he has so many of them. I just thought what can I get that would really impress him because Diego is very curious and very observent little baby. I looked and looked and nothing really caught my attention until I came to the last aisle of the toy department and I saw some bottles of bubbles, I thought this is different and really make him think. Here he is trying to grab the bubbles but is very confused to where the bubbles go! Grayson was even puzzled. Diego has a good time with his bubbles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home