Diego's World

Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go! Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.

February 22, 2007

Time to get clean





February 19, 2007 I realized I haven't taken any pictures lately of Diego during his bath time. 85% of the time he loves to play and loves to get nice and wrinkled. The other 15% of the time he wants to rinse off and go. Wherever Diego is, Grayson is only a few feet away even during bath time. Grayson has grown very attached to Diego, and Diego loves to pull on his hair. I can't wait for Diego to start crawling after Grayson and keep him busy. I love to rub soap all over Diego because I know he feels so clean afterwards. I still get nervous washing his hair because if one drop of water runs down his face, Diego freaks out!!! I think when water gets into his eyes it makes him very nervous, which in turn makes me nervous. As it is I try so hard not to let water go into his ears now I worry about his eyes too. I am a ball nerves during bath time but I still enjoy watching Diego play and try to grab the floating toys. Look at my baby he has such beautiful and smooth skin. Wow, I can't believe he's mine!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home