Diego's World

Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go! Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.

February 15, 2007

I think mommy loves me!!!!


February 14, 2007 I had to do it! For valentine's day I wanted to find a valentine outfit or something but the ones I saw online were a little too girlie for a boy so I thought I'll kiss his little face with lipstick on and it was fun! Diego knew there was something on his face and was a little shy for the camera. Either way he was a good sport about it. Happy Valentine's everybody!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home