Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go!
Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.
Now we are 8 months old!
March 6, 2007 Diego turned 8 months on the fourth, I am very happy! The outfit you see Diego wearing is just about to not fit him anymore and I thought I would let him wear it one last time. I am not a fan of the Houston Texans at all because they ALWAYS lose!!! It sucks!! But anyhow..... yeah, but I like the new logo style and the colors. I highly enjoy watching football and I am pretty sure Diego will play when he gets older. Diego's cheeks are as soft as marshmallows, and of course he doesn't like it when you bite them, I just can't imagine why?? HEHE (who would?) He totally has his daddy's eyes. When people see him they can't tell whether he looks like me or his dad, it is too hard, they say. Survey says??
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home