Diego's World

Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go! Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.

March 1, 2007

Lil' Mr. Independent


February 26, 2007 Phew! This night was rough. Diego was really mad that I took too long preparing his bottle. I was trying to cook dinner which he wouldn't let me do because everytime I got up he would throw a fit, so I would go back and sit next to him. So needless to say, Daniel and I ate very late. I sat Diego in his highchair and Daniel helped by giving him his bottle. Except Diego had a different plan and wanted to feed himself and Daniel let him. Look at Diego's hair it is WILD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home