Diego's World

Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go! Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.

March 1, 2007

Picture day!!!







February 25, 2007 On this day(Sunday), my husband and I took our little Diego to JC Penney to take some pictures. I was very excitied because Diego hasn't really gone anywhere because of doctor's orders, which that is another story, another day, with pictures to share. Sunday was a beautiful day, the sun was shining, the birds were singing and I was with my family, it was just perfect!! Although I was pretty disappointed with the service at JC Penney, nothing could ruin this wonderful day. After that, we went home and Diego started to play hard, but it was quickly interrupted with some painful teething. That same evening, Diego had plans to go over his nanna's and phapa's house, while Daniel and I hurried off to eat dinner with some good friends, Abel and Lisa at Fogo de Chao. It was really nice to get out of the house and have a super dinner and lots of laughter. My mom said that Diego was a joy and they had lots of fun with him. That day was really fun for both Diego and I.

1 Comments:

Blogger Staci Landis said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Your little guy is sweet as well! I love his eyes! He's adorable! :-)

Friday, March 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home