Diego's World

Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go! Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.

March 1, 2007

Walking around Grayson Lakes







February 27, 2007 Check out the view Diego gets to look at during his walk on this beautiful day! I really enjoyed stretching out my legs on this day because there was mild, cool wind and it wasn't too warm. It took a while for Diego's eyes to get adjusted to the sun, poor little booger he never gets out. The weather here in Katy hasn't been that great until recently. I hope Diego enjoyed his nice ride as much as I did. I did take Grayson along with us but what I normally do is take Grayson first for ten or fifteen minutes take him back home, then go back out with Diego for another ten or fifteen minutes. Grayson tends to slow me down, he has to sniff everything insight. I am looking forward for our next walk.

7 Comments:

Blogger Momma Roar said...

I found your blog from Sheri's. I am so envious of your walk in short sleeves :) I live in PA and we still have snow on the ground.
Your little guy is so adorable!
I was an elementary PE teacher before my oldest was born - and I don't miss it much either :)

Take care - I hope you don't mind me stopping by!

Thursday, March 01, 2007  
Blogger Cris said...

Was that the sun?! It's been so long since we've seen that here in MI that I almost forgot what it looks like...LOL.

Your son is a real cutie, I bet he loved going for that walk. :)

Friday, March 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you believe this weather we are having? Fabulous! First of all LOVE his hair! He is so cute. You know we went to JCPenney's for pictures once and left because they said they could not get any pictures because my daughter doesn't smile(which she did all the time). Grace is 9 1/2 mo. How old is your son?
You inspired me to take Grace for a walk today around the lakes.
Sheri

Friday, March 02, 2007  
Blogger Just Mom said...

So this is winter for you, huh? Wow.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to visit anytime.

Friday, March 02, 2007  
Blogger Sandy said...

I popped over from Sheri's blog also. What nice scenery for your walk! Unfortunetly we still have lots of snow left so coats are still a must! Looks like Diego enjoyed the walk tho!

Friday, March 02, 2007  
Blogger Susan said...

Hi! I liked to you from Momma Roar. Darling baby, Mr. Diego is, and beautiful lake to get to walk around and enjoy.

Friday, March 02, 2007  
Blogger ~ Amy ~ said...

Jealous! That's all I can say. I would LOOOOVVVEEE to have your weather right now. You saw from my pictures what we have. Aren't you glad you don't have to bundle Diego up in a snowsuite to go for your walk?

Saturday, March 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home