Diego's World

Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go! Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.

March 30, 2007

Playing in my dome




March 27, 2007 Diego really likes to play with his play dome. He has totally outgrown his walker because he is too tall or long for it. He can completely lift the walker with his strong chubby legs. So this keeps him occupied for a little bit. My husband and I got this for him for Christmas but he was five months at the time and wasn't able to use it too much, but now, by the looks of it he is getting the hang of it. He knows where the doorbell is and rings it as soon as he hits the floor it is too funny, I need to video tape him doing that. As you can see we have our fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Trella said...

Wow! What a cool looking toy, I think if I was Diego I would like it too.
He is just too cute!

Monday, April 02, 2007  
Blogger Lori said...

He is soo cute!!

You are more than welcome to come back and visit my blog again. I haven't heard from you in awhile.
I did a fun slide show of our Easter weekend!

Monday, April 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home