Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go!
Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.
New Sandals from Nanna


March 21, 2007 I really got to thank my mom. She is always thinking about my baby, her grandson. Anytime she goes anywhere and sees something that reminds her about Diego she buys something for him. For example, she saws these Nike black and yellow sandals and couldn't resist. She is so sweet because every story begins the same way, "OH Diana I saw the cutest thing in the store....." I know from that beginning statement that Diego is getting something new. I really appreciate how much she truely cares about him because she can't go more than four or five days without seeing him. If for some reason she has had a busy work week she will call me up and tell me how much she misses him and how much she has to see him. My mommy will ask to talk to him and Diego listens intently on the phone. My mom is the best and I am very blessed to have her and I am grateful that Diego will have so much love around him because of us and her. So mommy, Thank you so much for being there not only for me but for my son, I love you more because of the way you care and love Diego.
9 Comments:
Awww that was sweet! Not that I didn't love my own mom before but after I became a mom myself, I saw her in a whole different light. Mom's (grandmom's) are the best!
Wow, what a cutie pie!
Does your mom live in the same town as you guys?
You know what Kerrie funny story. I lived with my mom until I got married. After 11 months we had a house bulit in Katy, exactly one year after living in Katy, my parents moved to Katy, she lives in the next neighborhood next to me, HEHEHE! It is like only a 10 minute drive thats with traffic!
I think that's awesome. My mom lives a few hours away from me. It would be great if she were closer. You're so lucky!
Those sandals are cute!!! Grandma's love to spoil.
You are blessed! My kids live in Texas and we live in Michigan. I would love a grandbaby, but I hate the thought of being 1200 miles apart :(
Someday we will only be able to see the baby by webcam, yuck, and twice a year.
CUTE, CUTE sandals!! My mother-in-law does the same thing..."I found something SOOO cute in the store" She's busy now that she has 2 grandkids to buy for!!
Very nice post about your mom!!
Cute sandals. My mom and mother-in-law are wonderful like that also.
Trella
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home