Diego's World

Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go! Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.

March 30, 2007

Nanna and Diego

March 28, 2007 On this day my mom came over to say hello! I thought I would share this picture because one I wrote about my mom not too long ago and talked about how special she is. I also wanted to share how good orange and yellow colors look. I think Diego's dimples are coming in nicely!! Diego and I both have those deep dimples. I can't believe how quickly Diego is growing up it is almost scary!

11 Comments:

Blogger Kerrie said...

Where is the picture of Mommy and Diego??? :)

Saturday, March 31, 2007  
Blogger Trella said...

I love Diego's dimples. You will be so thankful for your blog to be able to look back and see Diego growing up.

Monday, April 02, 2007  
Blogger Ash said...

I love those dimples. He is so precious!

Monday, April 02, 2007  
Blogger Momma Roar said...

What a great picture of your mom and Diego! Your family is beautiful! But, I agree with Kerrie, where is one of you and Diego? :)

Monday, April 02, 2007  
Blogger Tracy said...

LOVE THE PICTURE!!

That should be FRAMED!!!

Monday, April 02, 2007  
Blogger Diana said...

Hi Kerrie and MommaRoar,
I think there is a picture of us in the January archieve and one of us in March but it is toward the bottom. Thank you for asking about me too, I get so caught up with taking pictures of Diego that I forget about myself which we all know we can all relate!

Monday, April 02, 2007  
Blogger Lori said...

That is a neat picture of your mom and Diego. He is very cute!!

Monday, April 02, 2007  
Blogger ~ Amy ~ said...

cute picture, beautiful home!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute picture! :)

Tuesday, April 03, 2007  
Blogger Christal said...

Dimples! Aww! He is so sweet looking. I could just "pinch his cheeks" up! ADORABLE!

Thursday, April 05, 2007  
Blogger Christal said...

Dimples! Aww! He is so sweet looking. I could just "pinch his cheeks" up! ADORABLE!

Thursday, April 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home