Diego's World

Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go! Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.

April 23, 2007

Shopping at the Mall


These pictues were taken on April 18th at Katy Mills Mall. My friend Lisa and I thought it was a great day to go to the mall, but when isn't a good day to go shopping (am I right ladies?). We stopped to see all the new clothes Diego got and to make sure they were the right ones. I was so excited to see that everything was 50% off that I went a little crazy. While we sat, and talked, Lisa looked over at Diego and made a funny noise and Diego went crazy with laughter! Luckily I had my camera and captured the smiles! Diego behaved so well and he seemed like he had a good time. I am glad Lisa went with us because she is my witness to Diego's good behavior, so if you don't believe me you can just ask her, she is my witness.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I love those 50% off sales. I usually stock up.
I agree when isn't it a good day to go shopping!

Monday, April 23, 2007  
Blogger Lori said...

P.S. I forgot to say. Cute pictures of Diego.

Monday, April 23, 2007  
Blogger Diana said...

you are too sweet lori b!

Monday, April 23, 2007  
Blogger Tracy said...

Where did you find stuff 50% off???

Monday, April 23, 2007  
Blogger Diana said...

hey Tracy,

I found it at Osh Gosh B gosh :)

Monday, April 23, 2007  
Blogger Trella said...

Diego is adorable, but he is extremely adorable when he laughs.

Monday, April 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home