Cool feeling!
April 13, 2007 What a busy week for Diego and I. However it was nice to get out and enjoy this Texas weather, today is a super day to stay in. It looks like it wants to rain and it is very gloomy outside.
I have a cool feeling. Today I fed Diego green beans and as he is eating I see that he is making a face like wants to sneeze. I grap a paper towel but it was a false alarm. So, I put the wet paper towel down, and I give him a healthy spoonful of green beans in his mouth. That is when the sneeze returns with full strength! GREEN BEANS everywhere, his chair, clothes, socks, my clothes, my hand, the floor, etc. Luckily our dog Grayson was there to lick the floor. How funny! I just stood there stunned! I didn't capture the moment on camara but I think all the mommies have gone through this and can imagine it.
Have a great weekend everybody and stay safe!

8 Comments:
Yes, I can picture it! I would have loved to see a picture of your face when it happened!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Trella
Oh I hated that when that happened. That makes such a mess. But too cute!!
Please do share some recipes if you get a chance. Let me know and I will come back over and copy them.
Thanks so much.
Have a great weekend.
That's so cute!
That happens all too often around here. Sometimes I mistake an open mouth for a bite and out comes a sneeze! Soooo unexpected and WHAT A MESS!!
Aren't dogs great? I love that mine cleans up most of the mess first, lol.
Have a great week Diana!
I know I sure have on more than one occasion, one of those occasions it was peaches. I wouldn't trade one memory though. connie from Texas
That's funny. Timing couldn't have been more perfect.
You have been tagged for the Birthday MeMe.......Go visit my blog! :-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home