Diego's World
Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go! Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.






13 Comments:
What a fun slide show to watch.
So sorry you had to go through all that with Diego. He looks healthy and happy now.
It was fun to see him growing.
Cute pictures!
I love your slide show. How sweet and beautiful.
I am so sorry that Diego had such a rough start. He looks very healthy now:)
Those newborn pictures of you and Diego are beautiful. I guess they are professionally done. I also love the black and white one's of you all holding Diego.
Thanks Lori b, and Trella,
Yeap the first two were difficult but we made it with God's strength and the power of prayer. The newborn pictures were done by great friends of ours Abel and Lisa. I will make sure and pass along the compliment. Thank you. The slide show wasn't hard but finding the time and right pictures took me a long time.
That brought tears to my eyes...what an awesome slideshow!! Very cool!!!
Your family is beautiful! Congratulations. Sounds as if you are all loving your life together. God is good!
what a cool slide show!! Diego is a trooper!!
You have an amazing little guy.
Beautiful slide show and songs.
Thanks for taking us on the journey. I loved all the pictures and the songs you used. Oh, by the way - you are a very beautiful lady!
Yup, you are beautiful and so is that baby! There were just too many great pictures to pick my favorite. You made me cry and smile. Great job! I could feel how loved that little guy is :)
Awwww what a nice slideshow! I'm glad everything worked out and Diego is better now. What a happy little guy!
Thank you Amy and Ginger for the nice and thoughtful compliment you made me blush! We love Diego with every inch of our soul. I think Daniel my husband would agree when I say he is our best lifetime achievement we will ever achieve in our lifetime!
Diana - what was wrong with Diego? Is he ok now??
Kerrie,
The doctors for the longest time couldn't figure it out, but in the end it turned out to be a viral virus he caught from a family gathering. His immune system wasn't strong nor ready and caught the virus. So naturally his father and I are very careful who Diego is around, if we go somewhere where there is going to be alot of people we just leave him with my mom, (which is rare, the last time my husband and I went out was the first Sunday of March). We will never have another family gathering because of what happened which I am sure you all can understand. Diego is perfect now. I do take him to the store if I need to go for groceries but of course we go during the week at a time when there is not alot of people. He is healthy and thriving. We just went to the doctor and he weighs 24 lbs and is 30 inches long. Thanks for asking Kerri!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home