Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go!
Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.
Relaxing and eating


These pictures were taken April 10th, as you can tell I am trying to catch up. Besides bath time, Diego loves when it is time to eat and just hang out in the kitchen while I cook or wash the dishes. For the most part after he eats, Diego will sit and sing, or scream really loud for fun. I usually scream back and then he scream, you get the idea. Sometimes he will play with his toys and chew on them because the teething is coming in strong. I have noticed he likes the Target commericals. I don't know if it is because of the music or if is the different images on t.v. but he can be playing and then he will just stop, drop the toys, and stare at the t.v. When it is over he continues to bite on his toys. So, anyway I just wanted to give you an image of what its like in the Lopez household.
3 Comments:
Diego and I would get along GREAT! I LOVE TARGET!
I also love Target:0)
Diego always looks so happy!
I also wanted to say I love your kitchen! It is beautiful.
Hey Tracy and Trella,
I also enjoy Target, they have great stuff for houseware! I appreciate the compliment about my kitchen. When my husband and I moved in I was overwhelmed with how in the world was I going to decorate my house. I decided to decorate my kitchen first with a theme and it was the best thing I did b/c anybody that comes over they gravate to the kitchen, I wonder why that is? So I appreciate the compliment, thank you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home