Tagged: Birthday Meme
OK I was tagged by Sandy, if you haven't checked out her blog, so should because she is real. Ok I hope I do this right and here I go.....
List three events that occurred on.....January 15th
1) 1782 - Superintendent of Finance Robert Morris goes before the U.S. Congress to recommend establishment of a national mint and decimal coinage.
2) 1885 - Wilson Bentley takes the first photograph of a snowflake.
3) 1986 - The Living Seas opens at EPCOT Center in Walt Disney World, Florida
List two important birthdays that occurred on January 15th.....
1) 1929 - Martin Luther King Jr, American civil rights leader, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize (d. 1968)
2) 1920 - John Cardinal O'Connor, American Catholic cardinal (d. 2000)
List one death
1) 2005 - Ruth Warrick, American actress (b. 1915)
I hope you enjoyed this bit of information. I can't wait to share some new pictures of Diego. We are doing well, today we went to Katy Mills Mall and had so much fun. Diego got new clothes from Osh Kosh B' Gosh and I had so much fun picking out all of his new clothes. That is his new store for clothes. I am looking forward to sharing the pictures, I would share now but I am so sleepy, so I will share tomorrow. Good Night, sleep tight!

5 Comments:
:-) Our favorite store is Old Navy. I love this store for kids clothes! You should check them out. When they run sales, they are very good. I just got my little guy a bunch of shirts for $2.99 each! Very nice quality and soft. And online shipping is only $5.00!!! Thanks for doing the Birthday Meme, some pretty interesting things happened that we weren't even aware of!
I agree...OLD NAVY! Although when you have a FIVE year old the jeans don't last as long as I would like but for CHEAP, CHEAP, it's okay! I always get the sales and buy bigger clothes for the kids. That and Children's Place.
Thanks for sharing about what happened on your birth date back in history. That was interesting.
I like to get in on sales like that too at any of the stores mentioned.
Very interesting and thanks for sharing about your bithday. I can't wait to see pictures of Diego.
Thanks for visiting my site and leaving the comment.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home