Diego's World

Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go! Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.

April 23, 2007

SHHH! Baby sleeping



On April 17th I took these pictures while he slept. Not only is Diego a mover while he is awake but also while he sleeps. I think he dreams of rolling around on soft beautiful grass while sucking on his pacifier wearing just a diaper. HEHEHE! What do you think babies dream about?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

There is NOTHING like a sleeping baby! So peaceful!!

Monday, April 23, 2007  
Blogger Trella said...

I love sleeping babies. When mine were little I could watch them for hours.

Monday, April 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home