Diego's World

Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go! Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.

April 23, 2007

Did somebody say Teletubbies?


I found out this week that Diego loves Teletubbies. Whenever Seasame Street comes on I try to have Diego get into it but he looks at it for five seconds and then starts playing. One night Diego went to sleep EARLY. When I say early, I mean like at 7:00 pm. So naturally, he woke up at 6:00 in the morning, so after I fed him, I was flipping through the channels and I came across Teletubbies, which I didn't know that show came on at 6:30 in the morning. I showed it to him and from then on he is hooked!!!! Diego doesn't move, he is hypotized with those things! He laughs along with them and smiles at the sunbaby, those of you who know, know what I am talking about. So now, I record it on my DVR and if I need to take a shower or need some time to prepare for dinner guess what Diego doing? Yep, that's right, he is watching Teletubbies! In order to take this picture I had to put him real close to the t.v. so normally he sits futher back. I just think that is so neat that he enjoys it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Momma Roar said...

My son still talks about the vacuum cleaner from that show. It was only on our public tv station for about a year. I always liked the sunbaby too, that is what my 4 month old sounds like now!

Monday, April 23, 2007  
Blogger Just Mom said...

That is so funny.

My son used to be hypnotized by The Wiggles. Then it was Elmo, then Blues Clues, then Bear in the Big Blue House. Now Veggietales is his new favorite.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007  
Blogger Sandy said...

Our big favorite right now is "Barney"! I have become a very good singer of these Barney songs! He does also love the Teletubbies for some reason. I don't....I would rather watch Barney but it's not my choice at the moment! :))

Tuesday, April 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home