Diego's World

Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go! Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.

August 20, 2007

Say Cheese!!!!

Diego is all smiles! I am happy that he smiled for the camera because lately he hasn't cared for it. Diego has been keeping me VERY busy. He isn't walking yet which I am not at all pushing for him to do just yet because he has the rest of his life to walk and I only have a small amount of time when he will want his momma to hold him. Diego is trying to communicate with me and it is cracking me up, I feel like we are constantly playing a game of charades 24/7. It makes the day very interesting!!! Well we are doing GREAT and I love watching my son grow up every day!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

What a sweetheart!!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007  
Blogger Lori said...

What a little cutie. He sure is growing up.

Friday, August 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home