Diego's World

Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go! Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.

June 12, 2007

Exploring the house

June 12, 2007 OK another day of exploring! This never gets old for Diego, he loves to crawl and now he LOVES to stand up whenever possible. One day Diego just decided to begin standing up. I wonder what goes through a baby's mind? Daniel bought a new camera and had to test it out. Although, it didn't stop Diego, he is all about business.

We had a great day today because he went to "The Little Gym". I enrolled him today and he really had a blast! My mom came with us and took some pictures, as soon as I get them I will post on the blog. It was Diego's first time socializing with other babies and he totally took off and joined in with the other children! I was of course beaming with pride to see MY son enjoying himself. I wasn't sure what his reaction was going to be but he did what I hoped. He wasn't shy at all!

5 Comments:

Blogger Trella said...

Sounds like a wonderful day. How fun for Diego.

Hugs,
Trella

Wednesday, June 13, 2007  
Blogger Tracy said...

I love to see kids interact with each other. Especially at that young of age.

Pretty soon...he'll be walking!!

Thursday, June 14, 2007  
Blogger Lori said...

Cute photo. The fun begins. He will be getting into all kinds of things. (Hehe)

Saturday, June 16, 2007  
Blogger TO BECOME said...

He is growing so much. Of course he did well. Have a very good week and enjoy each moment. connie from Texas

Monday, June 18, 2007  
Blogger Sandy said...

Well looka that little munchin go! He looks like he's concentrating so hard! And his haircut still looks adorable!

Saturday, June 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home