Diego's World

Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go! Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.

May 21, 2007

Mother's day was AWESOME!!



May 13th These pictures were taken on Mother's day. I had a really great time!!! My stepdad cooked and it was delicious. Diego was being funny and couldn't keep his eyes open for too long because the flash was on. I am kicking myself now because I didn't ask my stepdad to take a picture of my mom and I. I can't believe it, I wish I had ,so the next time I am over there I am going to take my camera so we can capture the good times.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trella said...

Looks like a wonderful time and Diego is a cutie!

Monday, May 21, 2007  
Blogger Lori said...

Cute photos!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home