Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go!
Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.
Hooray!!!!
May 11, 2007 Today was HEB day part 2. Diego and I already went to the store earlier this week but couldn't get it all, so this was part 2. As you can see Diego really enjoys going out and stretching his legs. He loves to look around and behaves so well. The total trip including coming and going was one hour. I think I did really well because that store is huge and I always come out with more than what was on my list, that always happens, and then I always forget the one thing that I really needed, which in this case I needed more laudry soap, thats what I forgot, doh!
6 Comments:
What a wonderful picture. That is just too cute! He looks like he wants a big hug.
Awwww it's like he's saying pick me up pleaseeeeeeee LOL What a cutie! Happy Mother's Day to you Diane!
He is a cutie.
Happy Mothers Day to you. I hope you have a wonderful, fun filled family day.
I LOVE that picture. He looks like such a happy baby!
Happy Mother's Day!! You have a cute, cute little guy there!!
Oh! I want to give him a big hug! Cute photo.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home