Diego's World

Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go! Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.

May 1, 2007

Under the Sea





May 1st, 2007 I am proud to annouce that Diego is crawling. He began to crawl on Friday, the 27th. He is so happy now that he can really move around. He has had this toy for a while but he never knew what to do but now that he can crawl, he just crawled right in! This is the life!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. It's been awhile. Diego is getting so big. I love the picture with his wet hair. What a cutie. Glad he's gotten in the toy. What fun. You can tell you are loving this son God has given you and are a great mom.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007  
Blogger Momma Roar said...

He is such a cutie Diana! He has a great smile! We love Osh Kosh clothing here too!
Have a great week!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007  
Blogger Trella said...

Congratulations Diego! He is a cutie. Now you will have watch out for those cabinets, I am sure he will quickly figure out how fun it is to play with the pots and pans!
Have fun enjoying this time with him.
Have a great day,
Trella

Wednesday, May 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh boy, have fun now...no stopping him!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007  
Blogger Just Mom said...

Oh my gosh, he is s-o-o-o-o-o-o-o cute. Congratulations on that crawling thing. The fun begins....

Wednesday, May 02, 2007  
Blogger Tracy said...

I agree...the fun begins. He will NEVER be in the same spot you left him. So when you are cooking, he'll be at your feet. Gotta love it! :)

Wednesday, May 02, 2007  
Blogger Lori said...

Those are some very cute photos of Diego. I love his little tent thing.
How fun to have him crawling.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007  
Blogger Sandy said...

That child is always sooooo happy in all of his photo's!!! What a little cutie! He is getting bigger everytime I see him. I loved the new "doo" you gave him!

Thursday, May 03, 2007  
Blogger Kerrie said...

LOVE those pics!! He's so adorable!

Thursday, May 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home