Cool Cuts!














May 6th, 2007 On Sunday, Daniel and I wanted to take Diego in for a hair cut. I wasn't nervous at all and Diego was very cool. We waited almost 10 minutes and it felt like forever! As we were waiting, there was a little boy who must have been two years old. He was screaming and crying his head off. It wasn't until that little boy started crying is when I began to get nervous. Diego kept trying to look over my shoulder to see what all the commotion was all about. I told Daniel let me walk outside with Diego because I didn't want him to get scared. A lady named Martha who by the way was very kind, showed Diego to his taxi (seat). She was so gentle. Martha put an Elmo D.V.D on while she cut his hair. Diego was so into the steering wheel of the taxi that the hair cut was a breeze! He didn't whimper, cry, nothing. I was so proud!! (of course) 
10 Comments:
I like his new do! I like that taxi too!! he he
How adorable, I love the taxi! He looks so cute with his new hair cut.
His haircut is ADORABLE!!! What a handsome young man you have there!!!
Thanks everybody!
Oh Diana, how adorable! I love how you got the entire sequence as he got it cut. He looks like he actually enjoyed it! How cool that they have that little taxi for the kids, we don't have anything like that around here.
Sounds like he did great getting his 1st haircut!
What fun to have them sit in a taxi.
His haircut looks so cute!
I love the new look! Of course, he has always been adorable. My little guy gets his hair cut today. I can't wait. Unfortunately, he hates hair cuts.
SUPER love his haircut! So adorable!
these pictures cracked me up. too cute!
Cute little man you got there. I bet he looked so grown up with all his little peach fuzz shaved off. Taxi and elmo - great ideas!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home