Diego's World

Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go! Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.

May 21, 2007

Daddy and Diego


May 20th Diego is always happy to play and bathe in the water! He is especially happy to be with his daddy! I wish I can describe how much Diego lights up when Daniel comes home from work or when he is walking through the house. Diego could be playing with his favorite toy and if Daniel walks past he drops it and takes off crawling to him. It is just too sweet! So now when Daniel comes home its like a competition on who gets to him first! Diego, me, or Grayson our dog!

5 Comments:

Blogger Trella said...

Very cute pictures!

Monday, May 21, 2007  
Blogger Tracy said...

Cute, Cute!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007  
Blogger Lori said...

Cute picture of Diego and his dad.

I have a new blog address:

http://lorisblogspace.blogspot.com
Please feel free to update your blog.

We had someone local post on his blog
our last names, town and etc.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007  
Blogger Just Mom said...

Sweet. I love the connection the two have.

Thursday, May 24, 2007  
Blogger Sandy said...

Awwww very cute! He looks like his daddy alot I think!

Friday, May 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home