Diego's World

Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go! Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.

June 29, 2007

Me and my Diego

Well by now I am just counting down the days.... Diego will soon be one year old. For me it is bittersweet. I am excitied that the day is here. There was a time that Daniel and I weren't sure if he would. The feeling is bitter because I know he is growing up very fast. I love him so much that its scary!!!! I know all mommies out there know what that means. I know there will be more happy moments like these ahead of us. Thanks to my husband for capturing the moment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Cute photo of you two.

Sunday, July 01, 2007  
Blogger Tracy said...

What a handsome young man!! Have a great birthday Diego!!

Monday, July 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home