Diego's World

Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go! Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.

July 27, 2007

Messy Kitchen






July 21, 2007 In the beginning, I didn't mind Diego going through the kitchen, he would crawl through maybe climb up the highchair and crawl right out. Then, he discovered the cabinet doors and that it opened and closed. OK at that point I still didn't mind, slowly he started to take items out of the cabinet and I thought......... ok............ I'll just clean up after him, no big deal. However on the day of the pictures he found some plastic cups and began throwing them across the floor so he could hear the noise bang against the floor!! At that point I thought.....hmmmm......ok he will get bored and stop, so when he did get bored and moved on I went to pick them up and I noticed they were all cracked! That's when I drew the line, I thought ALRIGHT THAT DOES IT! So I ran out and bought three baby gates to lock him out of the kitchen. Poor Diego he looks at the kitchen like an old friend he hasn't seen in a long time! OH WELL, so long old friend, so long! HEHEHE!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

"he looks at the kitchen like an old friend he hasn't seen in a long time"

Too funny...poor Diego!! You'll have to get into some trouble somewhere else!! (giggle)

Monday, July 30, 2007  
Blogger Lori said...

Looks like he is having fun digging in the tupperware cupboard.
He looks like he is happy.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home