Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go!
Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.
Diego's Party



July 7, 2007 These are pictures from Diego's Birthday party at Chuckie Cheese. I am really behind in posting his pictures, I wish I had more time but Diego sure loves to play and I love playing with him as well, so other things have to come last. I stay up late so that I can get ahead in my chores however during the day, its all about Diego!! So anyway, Diego really enjoyed his birthday party and loved opening his gifts. He recieved everything under the sun. It was a great first birthday.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home