Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go!
Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.
March 27, 2009
Diego loves to climb all over Daniel. This night for some reason I decided to record it. I laugh my you know what off everytime I see it. I am telling you Diego and Daniel always make me laugh so hard that I cry!! SO FUNNY!!! I love them SOOOOOOO much!!!!
Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go!
Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.
I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) and I love it!! I graduated from UST and WAS a fourth grade teacher and highly enjoyed it but don't really miss it that much. I've been married for four years to a hard-working wonderful man and have an awesome son.
<< Home