Diego's World

Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go! Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.

February 11, 2009

Diego loves ducks!













Diego is enjoying his new found freedom. I think being a toodler is like a younger version of a teenager. Toodlers are at that age that they feel like they can do it all, wanted to be treated like a big boy or girl and are afraid of nothing. It is simply amazing how much Diego is learning. These are the highlight of my years of being his mom. I am able to teach him so much so fast and he absorbs everything I show, teach, or tell him. He is practicing his knowledge of colors and he practices counting. We both make a habit of pointing at everything we see on the road so he is learning all the time. I try my best to make him take some breaks and just relax. OK OK may be those "breaks" are for me but hey I am trying to catch up with a two year old, I'm 31 so the age difference is pretty big. I want him to know that learning is fun and important but so is relaxing and enjoying what makes you happy. Diego's new thing is helping me make muffins, cookies or cupcakes. He loves it he loves to pour out the mix or stir. He loves the eating part! OF COURSE!!! So here in these pictures he love to feed the ducks and he wants to grab them so badly. He becomes annoyed when he can't reach them and the ducks escape on to the lake. Oh well Diego, maybe next time!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home