Six months has gone by fast!!
Six months just passed me by!!!! So much has happened that I am not sure where to begin. Daniel and I had Diego baptized, November 4th. His Godparents are Abel and Lisa Longoria. They are a sweet newlywed couple that have graciously accepted being his Godparents. Diego's cousin was born November 27, 2007. Her name is Nadia Skye Lopez and she is a doll!! I will try to find her picture and when I do I will post it up. My brother Christopher was deployed to Iraq in March, he is doing well. We miss him so much and can't wait for him to come home soon so he can be with his wife Lana and daughter Nadia. My husband Daniel is doing great. He had some opportunities to travel to Honduras, Nicaragua, Dominican Republic, and Miami. His Internet business, is doing extremely well and we all couldn't be happier for him. I am so happy to be home watching Diego grow up. He is growing and learning so much everyday that he has made it challenging to keep him and his mind busy. He is the type of boy that if he is bored he will find trouble. So it is a must to keep up with him or even be ahead of him because you just don't know what will happen next.
Diego continues to attend swim class. He is becoming more and more comfortable in the water. He kicks his legs when asked to and enjoys going underwater. He adores his swim teacher Miss Mary. She is very sweet and kind.
The pictures that are posted are from March. Diego and his friend Annelise are on a play date. They played very well and Diego was a gentleman towards her. Annelise and Diego met each other at the Little Gym. Annelise's mother, Sheila is very sweet and a wonderful mother. We all got along great that we thought,'hey the kids should have a play date'. So we did and it was so much fun. Diego had a blast!
Well I will continue to post more pictures and I hope I can keep Diego's website up to date.

1 Comments:
So cute! Yes, it goes by fast... my oldest is in 2nd grade. How did that happen??
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home