Diego's World

Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go! Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.

November 20, 2007

Playing with Elmo


Diego loves Elmo!! He can spot a picture of Elmo anywhere at anytime of the day. During the summer, I took him to Toys R' US just to look around. We went through his favorite section of course ELMO! He saw this huge Elmo doll and just didn't let him go. I tried to put him in the back of the cart but Diego wanted to hold him the whole time. He never got tired nor did he drop him once. I thought well I guess we have a keeper. Still to this day he adores him, giving him lots of kisses and hugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home