Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go!
Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.
Lovin' Chuckie Cheese!!



This picture is from October 22, 2008. I am going to try to play catch up with Diego's pictures with all his likes, how much he has changed and what is he learning everyday. So on this day, It was a Wednesday night. I enjoy taking Diego to one of his favorite places, Chuckie Cheese a.k.a. "The Big C". I can't mention this place until I know we are for SURE we are going. He recognizes the commerical by just hearing it. He will drop his toys or crayons to run and look at the commerical and he screams "cheese, cheese"!!!! Diego and I have a good time here. OK so when we go it is usually on a weekday because it is crazy packed on the weekend. Usually I have found that Mondays, Tuesday and Wednesdays are virtually empty which is a plus I think for parents because it is cooler and less congested running after a toodler which in it self can be a challenge. Diego in the beginning only enjoyed the buttons, lights, and adding money into the machine without EVER riding it. Now, if he really wants to he will ride it such as the virtual ride where he is sitting with me, the Chuckie Cheese Car with dad by his side, and the white horse. So of course, Daniel and I had to capture it on camera but he normally doesn't ride on anything! The main thing he does really enjoy is the pizza!!! You would be surprised how good it really is!! Diego is just like me in this situation we both enjoy a good pizza!!
<< Home