Diego's World

Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go! Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.

March 27, 2009

Diego's first day in preschool







December 2, 2008 The first three pictures were Diego's first day of preschool. The fourth picture is one of Diego's teachers, there he is after the Christmas Program showing his love for her. I still remember that first day I was so so nervous and very very tense. On his first day I guess he didn't know what to expect and had no clue I was leaving so he didn't cry or say bye bye. Diego ran to play with the centers in class. However on his second day, oh boy he cried and cried and threw a fit. He figured it out that he was there to stay without me. He had good days and there were some emotional days when he didn't want to let me go. He always had fun and learned alot. Diego attended school from 9am-12pm, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Within in his first week, 9 hours to exact he began saying words, like cars, hello, and bye. He also started saying colors such as red and blue in only his first week!! I am so proud of how much he learned. I guess all he needed was other kids and Mrs. Rodriguez to jump start his mouth to start making words.