Diego's World

Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go! Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.

March 27, 2009

Little Red Wagon


January 31, 2009 Nana and Pahpah gave Diego for Christmas this Radio Flyer Wagon. It is the neatest thing EVER!! It took Diego and I almost a month after Christmas to go through and open each toy. I opened this last because I think the early part of January there were very few nice sunny days so I waited when the weather became a little nicer outside so we could enjoy this. It only took me two hours to put together and I would have finished it sooner but Diego would take some of the parts and run around with it and leave it somewhere else. However we got it put together and boy was he excited!!! We got ready, he grabbed some Thomas the train and friends toys, and I gathered up his juice, bag, and bread for the ducks. He just loves, loves, loves his little red wagon!!!! Thank you NANA and PAHPAH!!!!