Diego's Play Room
Okay so after Christmas I really needed to organize his toys because it seemed like he was spreading all his toys all over the house. I started to look around and I quickly noticed that Diego took up half the house. Daniel and I were downgraded to our bedroom, the kitchen and his office. Diego was conquering the living room, breakfast room, his own bed room. I thought you know this is way to much. I really wanted to get my breakfast room back. Daniel was becoming more and more busy with all his ventures. It was becoming increasingly difficult for him to get any work done because his office was right next to Diego's room. I suggested we move his computer room to the what we called it the "movie room". Daniel said he'd hate to give it up but we hardly used it we were either too busy or too tired to stay up for a movie. So we moved all his computer, and equipment stuff out, plus all the television and speakers out of the front room and moved the office things into that room. So we were left with an empty room next to Diego's room. So I immediately thought of a play room for Diego. It was alot of organizing and work but it was so worth it. Now all of Diego's toys are in this room, of course there is sometimes toys in the kitchen and throughout the house but Diego is really good about helping me picking up his toys. Can you guess what the theme in his room is?? Yes, you guessed it Thomas the tank engine train. He can't get enough of him and the friends. What can I say it grows on you!!

<< Home