Diego's World

Watch Diego grow right before your eyes. Go! Diego Go! Our baby was born July 4, 2006 at 12:01 pm. All the nurses called him "The Firecracker"!! Oh, boy is he a firecraker! He really lit up our lives!!! The purpose for this blog is to appreciate everything my son accomplishes.

April 19, 2009

Diego's first BBQ




Here on this day we had a great time. If you know how we are you must know that the weather must have been really nice and cool!! Diego loved being outside and eating. Plus, Daddy was home with us resting, which is very uncommon because he is always working seven days a week. I was especially happy because Daniel wanted to BBQ. I wouldn't have blamed him for wanting just to rest and watch movies but I guess when your in the mood for some kabobs the tiredness goes away. You see that bread that is on the table? That bread was for the hamburgers that Daniel was grilling. I went ahead and added mayo and cheese to it. Diego thought it was good to go and eat. By the time the burgers were ready he was so full of bread he only took a couple of bites. He was really hungry because we started the barbeque after his nap so it was probably almost seven o' clock. So nothing was going to stop him from eating. Those fritos that are on his plate, that was the first time he ever had those and boy did he enjoy those!! It's a good thing I don't get those often because he would probably become a frito!! HAHA!! Love you Diego!!!